15 steps of self-care during #coronavirus
Updated: 5 days ago
15 ways to practice self care in the time of coronavirus:. I know this time can be scary, filled with anxiety, stress, & the unknown. How are you holding up? Here are my top 15 tips to make sure you are taking care of yourself during this time!
1. Exercise - there are SO many ways to stream free home workouts right now! I can help YOU with that. I have a FREE virtual gym! 🙌🏻 Join HERE
2. Meditate - I’m not very good at this, but there’s no better time then now. Ive been using the app Calm🙏🏻
3. Limit your time online - this can cause further anxiety. Unless it’s TikTok which is totally entertaining 🙌🏻🤣
4. Take a bath - light a candle, add some bath salts & listen to some music or a podcast.
5. Think about what you’re grateful for - I suggest writing it down too. I promise there’s still so much to be grateful for.
6. Figure out a way to serve & help others.
7. Cook - this is SO therapeutic for me!!
8. Do video therapy - Thank God my therapist is offering this!
9. De-clutter & organize - take one drawer or closet at a time.
10. Netflix & chill - obviously not all day, but get into a new series. Darren & I just started Tiger King... WOW!
11. Get outside if you can!! Nothing like fresh air! Plus we desperately need vitamin D to boost our immune system!
12. Hang out with your pet
13. Virtual girls night - My girls and I are planning a wine down Wednesday on zoom!
14. Learn something new - you can google pretty much anything.
15. Remember that you’re not alone. We’re all in this together... We will get through this.
Your friend & coach,