With the Holidays around the corner — and just coming off a weekend, there is a chance that you either are feeling the regret of a cheat meal or are planning for a few in the weeks ahead! Here are my rules for any cheat meal! Please connect with me on Facebook for more health/fitness tips, LIVING with cancer, recipe ideas, and being a #girlieboss!
One cheat meal won’t make you fat, just like one clean meal won’t make you lean. You’ve got to practice self-discipline to have more “on” days than “off”. The key is to find your healthy moderation, enjoy your life and meet your goals. You CAN have both.
1. NO GUILT. Savor it. Enjoy it. if you allow yourself to feel guilty, you’re missing the point.
2. PLAN YOUR CHEAT MEAL. They should not be a spur of the moment decision.
3. DON’T FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT PORTION CONTROL. A cheap meal should not be a license to binge.
4. LIMIT YOUR CHEAT MEALS to two times a week.
5. MOVE ON. Don’t allow a cheap meal to be a trigger to more bed eating. Do it, love every second of it, and move on.
Anything else you would add? Any questions about these tips? Find me on Facebook and share your thoughts!